Vertrieb | Außendienst, Freie Handelsvertretung, Management | Marketing | Akademische Jobs, Trainer | Schulungsleitung, Vollzeit, Teilzeit, Festanstellung, Freie Mitarbeit in 20149 (Umkreis 100 km)
Proven track record of success in enabling the achievement of full business potential through comprehensive sales leadership. Results-oriented and accomplished professional credited with outstanding experience in sales and business development expertise to deliver substantial revenue growth in highly competitive business markets.
Repeated success directing productive sales teams with high satisfaction-ratings from customers, strategic partners, and staff. Recognized for maintaining an outstanding record of achievement leading to accelerated sales growth and improved operational efficiency. Leverages exceptional ability to develop effective, needs-based sales strategies that consistently exceed expectations and outperform quotas. Strategic thinker expert at analysing market opportunities and developing/implementing plans to generate new business. Instrumental in streamlining processes, improving productivity, and achieving desired results.
Areas of Expertise
• Sales & Key Accounts Management
• Strategic Planning & Execution
• Contract Negotiation & Development
• Cross-Functional Communication • New Business Development
• Competitive Market Analysis
• Relationship Management
• Continuous Process Improvement • Revenue & Profit Optimization
• Key Accounts Administration
• Critical Problem Resolution
• Team Leadership & Mentoring
Retail Director, Golfino AG, Glinde - Germany Oct 2019 – Present
Responsible for overall business operations of 15 Golfino retail and 17 Golfino outlet stores within DACH region, Belgium and Netherlands. Plan and establish new retail shops. Formulate and introduce new KPIs to motivate staff and meet assigned shop targets. Estimate and plan annual budget for all retail and outlets. Hire and train all staff members to achieve operational excellence.
● Increased business turnover by 5% via coordination with owner and store managers under extreme conditions.
● Maximized conversion rate by 5% via implementation of strategic business plans among teams in collaboration with shopping centre managers.
Project Manager, Steiner Consulting, Hamburg - Germany Oct 2018 – Sep 2019
Liaised between project developer and Steiner Consulting to ensure smooth progression of project operations of Woodlake Real Estate Project, North Carolina, USA. Extracted and shared required material/files with project developer related to Woodlake. Allocated and directed all local client representatives. Attended numerous meetings with project experts and lawyers to discuss legal strategy for Steiner Consulting.
● Led all phases of Woodlake Real Estate Project, from inception to completion and successfully delivered prior to deadline and within assigned budget.
Sales Manager, CFaces, Hamburg - Germany Dec 2017 – Sep 2018
Steered end-to-end management of developing and maintaining strong market position of specific organic luxury cosmetic brands within Germany and Austria through business partners. Acquired and managed new and existing business partners, Beauty Alliance Group, KaDeWe Group, Travel Retail Industry, owner-managed perfumeries, and Concept Stores.
● Appreciated for introducing new luxury cosmetic brands through extensive research and negotiations.
Regional Sales Manager Germany, The Rug Company, Hamburg - Germany Sep 2015 – Feb 2017
Hired, trained, and led team of 10 direct reports, consisting of showroom managers and sales experts in Munich and Hamburg as well as evaluated performance of individuals to meet designated sales targets. Headed expansion of The Rug Company within Germany, Austria, and Switzerland markets through implementation of effective business plans as per company’s strategic objectives, as well as strategically positioned B2B sales teams for upselling in partner showrooms. Interacted with owner and global sales & marketing director for the development of company’s POS in Germany, Austria and Switzerland through direct coordination with head office in London.
● Successful in inaugurating TRC’s second German Showroom in Hamburg through staff hiring, showroom renovation and launch in conjunction with head office in London.
Area Manager North East Europe Global Travel Retail, Godiva Chocolatier, Bruxelles - Belgium Jun 2014 – May 2015
Directed team of three direct reports, including field sales managers to increase business sales by motivating and developing skills of sales team. Created AOP plans to meet annual targets. Initiated various trade marketing activities by coordinating with trade marketing manager.
● Received acknowledgement for expanding business functions by leveraging business relationships with Gebr. Heinemann GTR through extensive negotiation of contracts, while serving as account manager for EMEA region and all travel retail operators in Russia, CIS, and Turkey.
Executive Store Manager, KaDeWe, Louis Vuitton Store, Berlin - Germany Oct 2013 – Mar 2014
Oversaw execution of day-to-day activities of all business functions through planned allocation of sales and merchandising team consisting of 20 professionals to meet economic targets and meet operational requirements. Monitored overall stock, handled annual budget, expenses, and sales. Developed and presented standards of Louis Vuitton to team and clients.
● Recognized for surpassing all sales targets through effective management of sales and merchandising teams.
Travel Retail Supervisor, CHANEL GmbH – Gebr. Heinemann, Hamburg - Germany Dec 2001 – Sep 2013
Oversaw all functions of CHANEL Cosmetics (Perfumes, make-up, and skincare) in the Airport DFS/TVS Shops. Under contract of Gebr. Heinemann from 2001 to 2005 and from 2006 to 2013 with CHANEL GmbH Hamburg, reporting to CHANEL Paris. Headed complete management of Gebr. Heinemann DFS/TVS global markets in Germany, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Norway, Romania, Latvia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Poland, and Switzerland to meet assigned sales targets, keep and accelerate CHANEL standard and business development. Led annual negotiations with CHANEL Area Manager with all key clients on sales targets, budgets, marketing activities, assortments, shop opening and shop closures, and hiring of new CHANEL staff for the assigned DFS/TVS markets. Planned and introduced new product promotions for the maximization of business revenue. Led sales team of 30 CHANEL Beauty consultants, organized sales seminars as well as hired new CHANEL professionals and promoters. Managed yearly training sessions for more than 300 DFS/TVS employees, 120 CHANEL promoters and 30 CHANEL Beauty consultants.
● Received regular train the trainer and coaching of CHANEL training department in Paris on products and sales techniques.
Additional experience as Department Manager at Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Outlet, Parndorf, Austria.
Master of Business Administration, Webster University, Vienna - Austria
Bachelor of Art in Management, Webster University, Vienna - Austria
Study of Modern Design & Arts Management, New York University, New York City - New York, USA
Study of personnel management, financial accounting, principles of micro- and macroeconomics, translation services in business environments, University of Economics, Vienna - Austria
Languages: German (Native) | English (Fluent) | French (Basic) | Spanish (Basic)