Vertrieb | Außendienst, Management | Marketing | Akademische Jobs, Vollzeit
Purpose of the Job
The Wholesale Coordinator is responsible for the central support of our wholesale partners in the different markets. The aim is to provide both commercial and administrative support to the local Wholesale teams including the Head of Wholsale, the Account Managers and the Wholesale partners. You are also the key interdepartmental spokesperson for the wholesale teams in the markets and responsible for trade marketing tasks in the local wholesale organization, ranging from implementing to tracking and analyzing trade marketing activities.
The Wholesale Coordinator executes and streamlines existing project management processes for the commercial and administrative support of the local Wholesale partners. You support the strategic goals of the wholesale organization by overseeing operations and administrative needs related to communication coordination, operational responsibilities, and sales collateral / event across the country. Trade marketing tasks are executed in line with policies and guidelines as designed at Central Head Office in Amsterdam.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent in an appropriate subject and 2-3 years experience in wholesale or retail and in an administrative support / coordination role. Cosmetics or FMCG experience is not a must but has high preference
- Understanding of wholesale principles and levers which drive brand profit
- Evaluation using KPI based methods; sales and results orientated
- Basic Skills: Highly detail-oriented with strong multi-tasking, organization and time management skills; energetic, structured and business-driven approach; ability to prioritize, communicate and execute tasks despite of shifting priorities, demands and timelines; problem solver with strong customer service and communication skills (phone and email)
- Excellent English & German command
You are keen to be the best in class within your profession. You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value authenticity and teamwork.
What do we have to offer?
Rituals offers a varied role (full-time) within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues at our head office in the heart of cologne. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
"We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
Rituals is about helping you slow down the pace of your busy life, about creating meaningful moments and to remind you to experience these moments with joy.
Our ambition is to become the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. And for that we need passionate, energetic, ambitious and driven people to help us achieve our goals. This might feel like a paradox, but within our company meaningfulness and performance complement each other like yin and yang.
People are the ultimate ambassadors of our brand.
Qualifications are very important to us when selecting the right candidate. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the profile we are seeking, we’re looking forward to your application! Person to contact: Mario Lappstuch | 015117167072
Einsatzort: Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen