We are looking for a highly motivated, extremely proactive, experienced, and service oriented Beauty Advisor (m/w/d). As one of our talented sales advisors you will represent the brand and offer in-depth knowledge of our products and technology.
You will be responsible for sales performance, daily operations of counter with emphasis on personalized customer service.You will provide welcoming, authentic, and personalized service to achieve all customer service and sales targets. With your passion for people; the environment and company; products and services, you will ensure that each customer has a unique and memorable in-store experience which educates, inspires, and delights them.
You will also use your exceptional people skills to build collaborative working relationships with the rest of your dynamic team to ensure that the store meets Noble Panacea high standards of visual merchandising as well as partner with other brands and departments.
If you are passionate about beauty and luxury and an ambitious self-starter looking for a progressive career within the Retail Beauty Industry, then this could be the perfect role for you and a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and passionate team.
We offer excellent training and development opportunities as well as a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Einsatzort: KaDeWe, Tauentzienstraße 21-24, 10789 Berlin
- Present Noble Panacea to clients, educate and share product knowledge about OSMV technology, ingredients, features & benefits and demonstrate when necessary, according to the unique brand protocol.
- Complete customer transactions in a professional, timely manner.
- Recruit new clients and develop loyalty by inviting all of them into CRM system.
- Maintain a smart and well-groomed appearance when in uniform to convey a professional image of self-confidence and competence.
- Identify customer's communication style and service to their personality.
- Make sure the presentation on the floor meets or exceeds Noble Panacea's requirements.
- Network within departments when available.
- High School diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- At least 3 years of experience in the luxury retail industry/guest services experience (preferably within beauty).
- Dual language skills (German and English)
- Good verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills and keen attention to detail. Ability to work independently or with team, multitask and prioritize.
- Quick learner, self-starter and highly motivated.
- High energy level and positive approach to job and responsibilities. Enthusiastic about customer service and creating a 5-star customer service experience.
- Ability to function, adapt and be flexible in a fast-paced, very competitive and rapidly changing environment.
- Full week availability to work Fridays and Saturday full day.
*Personality / Attitude/ Work Ethic aligned to our Company’s Values (Transparency, Reliability, Quality, Craftmanship, Integrity, Consistency, Uniqueness, Rarity, Social Responsibility).
Job-Kategorie: Kaufleute im Einzelhandel | Detailhandel, Parfümerie-Verkauf | Beauty Advisor | Beauty Consultant, Parfümerie-Fachverkauf, Fachberater/in, Kosmetiker/in