Vertrieb | Außendienst, Vollzeit
Area Manager (m/w/d) South West (area Stuttgart)
As part of our ongoing nationwide expansion in Germany, we are looking for Area Managers to boost our retail sales & strengthen our team!
Einsatzort: South West (area Stuttgart)
Besonders geeignet für:
Purpose of the job
Be a brand ambassador of Rituals Cosmetics and take on the responsibility for the the shop teams, financial and operational management of the stores in your area. With your retail passion and knowledge, you ensure the speedy and effective implementation of action plans in order to achieve or exceed your area sales & profitability targets. Living & breathing our brand philosophy and values, you empower your shop managers to become leaders with heart & soul.
As part of the international retail department you report directly to the head of retail. You develop action plans in close collaboration within this team to drive key performance indicators, address and resolve challenging operational areas and capitalize on trends. Being a team leader, you support, coach and motivate your employees by regular performance appraisals and by continuously sharing your knowledge and experience. You will support the store managers to ensure healthy stock levels and efficient and effective shop staffing. Last but not least, you initiate and promote local B2B activities to raise brand awareness and drive direct sales.
- At least 2 - 5 years of relevant retail experience
- Experience in people management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrable success gained in a store managerial position preferably with a recognized brand
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
- Experienced in planning the work to achieve the company goals
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities;
- Works effectively and efficiently with excellent time management skills
- Acts as an inspiration to others
- Actively seeks self-development opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Shows innovation and initiative in setting up customer care standards
- You are keen to be the best in class within your profession. You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value authenticity and teamwork.
What Do we have to offer?
Rituals offers a varied role within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
Qualifications are very important to us when selecting the right candidate. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the profile we are seeking, we’re looking forward to your application!
We created a unique application process by adding personnel tests and a braingame. We use these online results to get to know more about your way of working. Please take in mind this is part of the application process and it takes around 1,5 hour to finish your application.
Your contact person: Julia Stinauer firstname.lastname@example.org