Kaufleute im Einzelhandel | Detailhandel, Parfümerie-Verkauf | Beauty Advisor | Beauty Consultant, Vollzeit
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
Are you passionate about cosmetics and looking for a new opportunity? We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Beauty Consultant to join our Too Faced team in Douglas. The Beauty Consultant is responsible for generating retail sales, through events and artistry/product education on the Too Faced Cosmetics product line.
This is a full-time role and will be based in Nürnberg.
Einsatzort: Douglas Nürnberg, Bayern
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Achieve seasonal sales goals given to you by your Manager by executing promotional and event calendars at store level.
- Accept responsibility for your goals and adjust strategy according to performance and achievement.
- Discuss sales goal achievement with store managers on a regular basis, empower them to increase their business through at-counter events, outreach programs and scheduled appointments.
- Take part in all major event set-up and execution, leading the sales team and selling by example.
- Monitor level of cleanliness of counter stock & display units.
- Adhere to current merchandising schematics.
- Make sure fixtures & tester units are clean & visually appealing.
- Monitor tester replenishment in partnership with your Manager.
- Review weekly sales with your Manager. If necessary, coach on additional strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Alert Management of all out of stocks as they occur.
- Inform the store team of all seasonal activity well in advance to ensure proper set-up and preparation.
- Know & respect Douglas store policy.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
- 2+ years Cosmetics experience
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be a retail-driven individual who is self-motivated
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Must have superior customer service skills as well as a professional attitude
- Able to work independently
- Dedicated and detail-oriented
- Self-starter with willingness to work hands-on