Management | Marketing | Akademische Jobs, Vollzeit
Purpose of the Job
To contribute to the growth of our global online business by building the Rituals brand via digital campaigns and partnerships, and generating qualitative online traffic and conversion. The online marketeer (m/f) plays an integral role in the strategic and operational development of the e-commerce business channel. The ‘OMM’ is also responsible for contributing to brand awareness and performance within the online space. With the increase in possibilities to stimulate online traffic, conversion, ATV and therefore sales, plus the increasing impact of digital campaigns via social media and our own digital channels, this role needs to be well established. The role will have a broader business impact, including finding online partnerships, increasing our email database and advising our whs team on online possibilities.
You will lead the business from an online marketing perspective and build the brand via high impact social/digital campaigns. Brand awareness and preference will be your instrumental in sending high quality traffic to the .com site which is essential to drive the online business for the Rituals webshop performance, increase our newsletter member/subscriber database to reach e-commerce goals and seek local partners (paid & unpaid) in order to increase brand awareness, sampling/trial and further build our database. Oversee & develop website operation and activation with CHO. You will be responsible for the NPS budget of DACH.
- University degree (BA / WO, e.g. Digital / eCom / Computer Science / Communication)
- Minimal 3/4 yrs experience as a digital marketer. Affinitity with or experience in fashion, beauty or lifestyle industry
- Preference for online marketing experience at premium brand and/or lifestyle brands
- Knowledge of Google AdWords/Google Analytics /Facebook Advertising/Bing/ digital – display advertising
- General profile: Retail, Marketing, Commercial. Inspiring communicator, hands-on, selfstarter, team player, able to link strategies with exceptional execution skills.
- Displays Rituals’ company values in professional and personal life. Flexible with priorities and comfortable in a fast pace, agile environment; Strong Communication skills (in writing and speaking). Team leader & connector.
You are keen to be the best in class within your profession. You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value authenticity and teamwork.
What do we have to offer?
Rituals offers a varied role (full-time) within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues at our head office in the heart of cologne. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
"We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
Rituals is about helping you slow down the pace of your busy life, about creating meaningful moments and to remind you to experience these moments with joy.
Our ambition is to become the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. And for that we need passionate, energetic, ambitious and driven people to help us achieve our goals. This might feel like a paradox, but within our company meaningfulness and performance complement each other like yin and yang.
People are the ultimate ambassadors of our brand.
Qualifications are very important to us when selecting the right candidate. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the profile we are seeking, we’re looking forward to your application!
Einsatzort: Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen