Management | Marketing | Akademische Jobs, Office Jobs, Vollzeit
Rituals is currently searching for a Marketing Coordinator (m/f).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Marketing coordinator helps to develop and execute Rituals marketing campaigns across the marketing mix to maximise sales in line with the brand values and objectives. Plan and execute the marketing strategy, incorporating retail and corporate activity.
Take over operational responsibilities such as promotions execution at retail level, checking translations, coordinating local printing of retail materials from the Head of Marketing. Organization of store openings and (instore) events. Furthermore supporting cooperations and handling of B2B requests.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably working in the Retail Marketing industry
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication
- Hands-on mentality and capability to work hard. Being a big support to the marketing team.
- Thinking outside the box: being able to translate and effectively communicate adaptions to CHO counterparts.
- Continually build a network with CHO counterparts within the marketing team as well as the retail operations team.
You are keen to be the best in class within your profession. You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value authenticity and teamwork.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
Rituals offers you a position in an ambitious and international working environment of a fast growing company. In addition to a salary in line with the market, we offer you the opportunity to use your talents and develop yourself further.
Qualifications are very important to us when selecting the right candidate. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the profile we are seeking, we’re looking forward to your application!
Person to contact: Mario Lappstuch | Mario.Lappstuch@rituals.com | 015117167072
Einsatzort: Stadtwaldgürtel 42, 50931 Köln